Helping kids of all ages to live a more active life through FUNctional movement.
Favourite sport: Ultimate Frisbee – Michelle is preparing to play at World Masters Club Championships in summer 2022, in Ireland.
Favourite Pastimes: Staying active with her husband and 2 children – biking, x-c skiing, playing soccer, building Lego and playing board games.
Favourite food: Chocolate – it’s a food group, right?
Michelle’s comprehensive approach to Pediatric Physiotherapy has children of all ages (including “big kids”) moving correctly and quickly progressing their abilities to achieve their full potential. In her experience as a mother, teacher, coach, athlete, and physiotherapist, she has successfully educated and motivated hundreds of children to lead a healthier lifestyle through functional movement, physiotherapy, and living an active life.
Since she began practicing physiotherapy, she has also been trained in the following and more:
• Dry Needling
• Myofascial Release
• McKenzie Method® of
• Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy® (MDT)
• Various orthopedic courses
• Infantile Torticollis and • Plagiocephaly
• Various Core courses (Dynamic • Core for Kids + more)
• Brain Highways
• Neuro-Developmental Therapy
• Rhythmic Movement Training
• Cerebral Palsy Treatment
• Developmental Orthopedics of the Trunk and Lower Extremity
• Sensory Integration and Postural Control
• Academy of Pediatric Physical
• Therapy Annual Conference 2017
• Pediatric Toe Walking
• Introduction to Pediatric
• Vestibular Rehabilitation
• Teaching Yoga to children
• Pediatric Bladder and Bowel Dysfunction
• And many more…